Most forms of insolvency in the Hospitality and Leisure arena will result in the lapse of Licences. LSS are licensing specialists across the hospitality and leisure sectors. We can process and transfer the licenses to our company and hold them to the order of the Administrators. 

In the event that you don’t trade the premises, we can protect the original premise license, as it should be classed as an asset of the business. 

When we hold a license on behalf of an IP, we conduct a full audit to ensure the premises comply with the conditions of the license. 

While we are engaged on the project, the LSS team will handle the ongoing license management. 

There are fundamental differences between the Licensing Act 2003 England & Wales and the Licensing Act 2005 Scotland. Please contact a member of the LSS Team for more detailed professional advice.